1. “Poetry is the music of the soul" -Voltaire
What do you think this quote means? Do you agree or disagree with this saying? Explain.
OR
2. Some people believe that poetry and music go hand in hand. Tell me what you think about this theory. Do you agree or disagree? You can use a song you listen to on a daily basis to support your argument.
Honestly, I dissagree. Music is alot different than poetry. Sure they both rhyme but music is when instruments and voices come together to create something people listen to every day. Not that many people read poetry every single day for fun. Poetry is just words coming together and honestly, i don't understand many poems unless it is dr. seuss or shell silverstein.
ReplyDelete1.)i agree with the saying because you can explain your filling and music to. You can express you ways of protry the way you fill needed for your poam.I think the quot means that to put all your soul and thought in to it with the music rythm.
ReplyDelete2. I disagree that poetry and music go hand in hand because poetry is poems that are written in lines and stanzas. Poetry is also reading. On the other hand, music issound and you "listen to music," not read it.
ReplyDeleteQuestion #2:
ReplyDeleteI agree with the theory of music and poetry going hand in hand because songs are simply a variation of poetry. Song lyrics help people express their emotions, which is what poetry also does. Both poetry and music allow people to feel emotions at some point in the poem or song. They can also talk about stuff that's important to the writer of the song/poem.
I disagree. Music sometimes doesn't have words. In poetry you learn to appreciate the value of the words and only the words, while in music you might not even understand the words but appreciate the melody.
ReplyDeleteIn music you use instruments and your voice, while in poetry all you have to use is a pencil. Poetry doesn't have to rhyme, but music sounds better rhyming. I like listening to music alot better than reading poetry.
2. I believe that poetry and music are not the same because music sometimes doesn't have rhythm, but peotry has a way of setting your mind free and help understand life as it is.
ReplyDelete2.I agree because most poetry can be used in any kind of music. Both can be used to express feelings. Both mostly rhyme in their words.
ReplyDelete1. "Poetry is the music of the soul" - Voltaire. I think that this quote means that you express your feelings, which you feel in your heart, through the music or flow of poetry. I do agree with this saying because I believe that poetry is a way for you to release or let go of your thoughts and feelings. Poetry expresses your feelings, which come from your heart in a flow which could be considered music of the heart.
ReplyDelete2. I believe this statement is true because music is just poetry with a tune. Without poetry, music would not exist and there would be no way for musically inclined people to express themselves. In my eyes though, music is perfected form of poetry; nevertheless both are sounds from the sole.
ReplyDeleteI think that the quote in question 1 means that it is the music that gives you a type of mood. I would agree with this quote because sometimes it expresses a feeling. I think that a feeling has to do with mood. That's why I chose this.
ReplyDeleteQuestion 2- The theory that music and poetry go hand in hand is correct in the sense that both music and poetry express deep emotion through lyrical words and phrases. Music, even though it is most often accompanied by instruments, still exhibits a specific feeling about someone/something. Just like poetry. You might think that music is unlike poetry due to the fact that it almost always follows a significant rhythm or tune, but I beg to differ. Poetry's lyrical ways follow a rythm that is almost locked into your mind when you read the lines/stanzas; just like how the tune of a song echos through your mind after hearing it on the radio. They stay in your mind, the raw emotion penetrating your thoughts...Music and poetry change a person, and they DO go hand in hand.... examples of emotions that are expressed in the two are-
ReplyDelete*Love
*Death
*Fear
*Sympathy
*Excitement
Also, my experience in both writing music and poetry gives me further knowledge about how well the two go together.
Poetry is music of the soul. It might mean alot to some people.Poetry and music can describe how they feel it could be happy,sad and mad poetry and music is a way people can express there self.
ReplyDelete1.)I agree because most music is made of poetry.So poetry is the music of the soul.It means that poetry is like music,and music is of the soul.
ReplyDelete2.I dissagree with this theory because the only music that has a rythym is mostly rap. Poetry lets you express your feelings in rhymes.Music can express thought.Also music is recreational,but poetry is not recreational.
ReplyDelete1.I think this Quote means that poetry and music comes from the heart and soul by saying what you feel inside instead of holding everything back tell how you feel in poetry and music. by writing a song or poetry may help some people feel good inside for letting out how they feel like for example they write a song with saddness,happiness , and maddness.
ReplyDelete2. I think that music and poetry go hand in hand. I think this because poetry and music both rhyme like rapping. When it rhymes it makes it sound much better. Rappers can express their feelings through rapping like if they are mad, sad, or happy. When poetry or songs rhyme it makes the song sound better and more interesting.
ReplyDelete1. “Poetry is the music of the soul" -Voltaire
ReplyDeleteI think what this quote means is that when you read it, it makes you feel happy just like music would when u listen to it. Yes, I agree with this saying because I know how it feels after you read poetry it is about the same when i listen to music.
2. I agree that music and poetry go together hand in hand. I agree with this because today rapping is very famous. These rappers today such as Eminem express their toughts and feelings in their songs just like in poems. Many country, hip-hop and blues songs are telling their feelings through their songs. Taylor Swift writes her own songs about what happened to her during her teenage years. Even though poetry may seem more confusing and harder to understand then most of the songs we hear everyday but the same point is trying to be put across.
ReplyDeleteQuestion 1: What I think "poetry is the music of the soul" means is when you write poetry it comes from the soul just like music does. I do agree with that saying because music and poetry comes from the soul. Poetry its something that means something to you just like when someone writes music it usually means something to them.
ReplyDelete1.I think that the quote means that poetry is the way of expressing feelings. Yes I agree with this statment because Edgar Allan Poe writes poems to express feeling about poeple that have passed.For example Edgar wrote about his cousin/wife passing away from tuberculosis. He even wrote about the old the he dearly loved in The Tale Tell Heart.
ReplyDelete1.) I think the quote means when the people are talented and they love it,so it would be like music is my soul.so you would be saying " I love music".Also a song can be changed by its sadness or happiness in the song.
ReplyDeleteI believe that this is an accurate ststement. To me music and poerty can go hand in hand so ,therefore I would agree. Want U Back mayhave started out or inspired by a poem. It may been a poem about a girl regreting leaving a guy. Poerty can go hand and hamd with music and music can also be inspired by poetry.
ReplyDeleteI think poetry is kind of like music is kind
ReplyDeleteof the same but is not because it poetry usally rymes and music mostly doesn't
2. I agree that music and poetry go hand in hand. In most of the rap songs that you hear everything rhymes. A lot of poetry rhymes. One of the first songs I think of that rhymes is Super Bass by Nikki Minaj. That song has a lot of rhyming. That is basically what rapping is. So that is why i agree that poetry and music go hand in hand.
ReplyDeletePoetry is music from the heart. This means you have to make it up. I agree with this saying, because you can write what you feel. Sometimes in poetry people express there feelings.
ReplyDeleteI think that this quote means that music can tuch your soul. And effect your life dissitions. In your job faimily and your kids.And effects what you want to be when you grow up.
ReplyDeleteI think that poetry and music go hand in hand because usually song lyrics describe how that person is feeling, just like poetry it gives you a visual description of how they feel . Such as the song "Too Close" by Alex Clare descibes his feelings so it is basically like poetry in music form.
ReplyDeletei agree that poetry is the music of the soul. because you use poetry in your everyday life. people use poetry in songs and in stories. people get paid for writing poems and using poetry in songs.
ReplyDelete1: I think that this quote means,That music and poetry is combined to create a feel of poetry,and that music is combined with poetry with many writers and used to be in play's,movies,or story's,I agree with it because music is a essetial part of poetry for many writers.
ReplyDelete1 They both have story or events that happerened over time. and they both have people in them.and they both have changed over time. and they have told story abourt poeple over time.and thety have become famous over time.
ReplyDeletei think potry is something you can express your feeling. like a unfinshed song. something you let go when you cry or mad or happy.this is what i think potry is
ReplyDelete1 Poitry is a way to experess your self like a song dose for a song writer when someone says its buitful their exspressing their selves by saying that.like songs their songs lets them exspess themselves
ReplyDeleteI beleive that poetry is like the music of the soul. Becouse peoty is where you express your deepest darkest feeling and emotions on a peice of paper. Also it ussally rymes along with words being reises and being descriptive using like, or as. It almost always has to do with relationships love, hate, broken hearts, death, and buety. But it can also just be buety or something funny. It is yours...... your emotions and your crazy , aweful, funny life, but its yours.
ReplyDeleteu are right like me
DeleteI agree with this theory because you can just be writing apoem and you can get an idea to write it as a song instead. One of my cousins has wrote poems all her life and sometimes she will get bored and start writing. Then later on she will start humming a tune and sing one of her poems with it. I think that anything can be a poem if you actually take the time to think about it. Anything can be a poem or music that is why I agree with it.
ReplyDeleteI think that poetry and music go hand and hand togeater because that music is like expressing the feelings that someone has torward something or someone and poetry does the same thing but instead dosent in music form.
ReplyDeleteI think that their saying poetry can be played in music. It might mean that they are ali9ke in many ways. It might be close. I also agree with this statement.
ReplyDeleteThe quote "poetry is the music of the soul" is expressing that poetry is like music. Music is expression but music isnt usually as deep as poetry. Poetry is more expessional and in my experience is about life experiences and what you have been through. By saying that poetry is the music to your soul your expressing that poetry is what gives you understanding within. I write poetry and that is how i get eveything running through my head off of mind music and poetry are both ways of expression.
ReplyDeleteThe music of the soul is poetry means that is what you were feeling at the time.Yes I would agree becasue that is how I write my poetry.So in a way poetry is music of your soul.So ya that is what music of your soul means.
ReplyDelete2. I agree with number two. I believe this because I think poetry as a type of music. They both rhyme and they both have a meaning to it. I believe they do go hand in hand.
ReplyDeletePoetry is the heart of music. Most songs have a rytem or rhyme. Most songs have a message from the heart just like poetry so, I do agree that poetry and music go hand to hand.
ReplyDelete1.I think this quote means that most poetry comes from peoples heart and soul. It speaks/sings what people feel about themsevles, the past maybe, and what life might be like for them. Poetry has a rythym and tells about a persons feelings. Music had rythym, vibes, and beats. All together poetry is music but it tells more of a story about a certain person.
ReplyDeleteWhat I think about the theory is that yes i do think music and poetry go hand an hand.Many artists take their music,an give it a meaning or rhymes like a poem,an some poems don't even rhyme.I believe they do go hand in hand because when artists write songs they try to make it something that means something to them,they want to put their feelings in the music,just like you would a poem.Maybe they start out with a poem an afterwards add vocals an a rythym an things like that.
ReplyDelete2.) I agree with this statement because music is just like poetry the song writers write what they feel just like what people do in poetry. Rappers mostly do this when they rhyme they just put a poem into a song. Most of the time when writers write a song thats sad, happy, or other feelings thats usually what they're feeling. They mostly write about sad things in poems and songs.
ReplyDeleteWhat i think this quote mean's is that poetry has to come from the heart and soul of a person. So i agree with this saying. if you don't put your heart and soul in it is it really a poem at all. poem's tell you how the poet feel's.
ReplyDeleteI think poetry has to go hand and hand .Becase the has to rhyenm with the words.I to taylor swift almost all the time becase the word ryhenm .every song she witer it ryhenm.
ReplyDelete2.) poetry and music are kind of the same thing because they both have lyrics you can either read it or sing it to be honest i like music more than i do poetry because music has alot more emotion in the songs so therefore I disagree whth question 2.
ReplyDeleteI think that poetry is something that has to do with feelings and what happens out side like kids playing and the weather.I agree with that cause poetry is about feelings.And the song i will have to say mistole to by Justion Beiber.
ReplyDeleteI agree with that statement. I agree that music and poetry go hand in hand because not all music as poetry. Maybe some songs from different song styles. Some songs from the band Stone Sour like Looking at you Through the Glass, and Omega. The song Looking at you Through the Glass has some poetry in it but not a lot. Omega is a poem written and told by the lead singer of the band Stone sour. All in all music and poetry go hand in hand.
ReplyDeleteI think the quote means that your music and poetry comes from your heart and soul. It means something to you. Even if other people don't think so. Like how people say they sing there soul out.
ReplyDeleteI belive this quote means poetry is what comes from your heart ,and is use as a form of music sometimes. So yes I agree with the saying because many forms of music more than likly contain some form of poetry. Plus poetry has a strong relationship to the writer cause its something special to them.So to sum it all up what im trying to say is poetry is music that comes from the heart.
ReplyDeletei agree with the saying poetry is music of the soul because,all poetry has emotions and same as the soul.even songs have emotions in them and meaning, the same as poetry.i think that they all have somthing in common. poetry is music to my soul.
ReplyDeletemusic and poetry is the same thing
ReplyDeletelike this music is magical and poetry is made
by william shakespere and nice combined into two great things that everybody will love and it's awsome! and it's very very very famous and it's very cool
The quote is saying how people who write poetry often put their feelings into the words of their poems. I definitely agree with what it is saying. It is true that many people who write poems put tons of feeling into their works. It depends of what the poet is thinking about, however. The poem could have a different mood set towards itself, depending on how the writer is feeling at the time, or it could be based on a past event, and what situation the writer was in at the time. So, i definitely agree to this.
ReplyDeleteNo i do not agree that poetry and music go hand in hand.Some songs have no meaning and is just to get more people to subscribe to them.For example, these days if you look at certain tipes of pop music they publish songs about how they think they look and just stuff that had no feelings in it. Poetry is full of love and feeling.
ReplyDelete(#2) I think you can make a poetry,into a song. because alot of songs are poetry. Poetry rhymes and song some time rhymes?. they are alike for a example nickelback photograph.is a rhyme
ReplyDelete1. I think the quote "Poetry is the music of the soul" means that poetry is the music that mostly expresses feeling. I agree with the quote is saying. I think this because poetry is what you see people telling stories in, not other types of music. For example when you listen to music on the radio you don't here people say I feel this or I feel that in a pop song it is mostly in poetry that says that, and that is usually not on the radio. So, yes I agree with the quote.
ReplyDeleteI agree because, poetry and music is just a like because the rithem and the rhyme so they sound just a like. Take perfect by Pink for example like it talks about a girl thinking she is nothing at all. If you put it in a poem and know what it is all about then you can under stand what him/her is talking about. What him or her ment by the poem or the song that they rote and if you can relate to it then you might get to see what they are talking about.
ReplyDelete2.) I think music and poetry are kind of similar because they both have words and some of them have emotions. But poetry has rhythm in it some of them rhym as well as music they could rhym to. I think music is kind of better than poetry becaue it relaxes some people including me and poetry kind of bors me it sound like a whole lot of words all together so therefore i disagree with with question 2.
ReplyDeleteI agree becaues both poetry and music sound a like. They use words that rhyme. some can be made up different. some can also be changed with differnt theory of songs and music and all tips
ReplyDeleteI agree that music, and poetry go hand in hand. I think that poetry is rhyme every few words. I also think that poetry stops every few words and music is constant untill the end.Music rhyme every word or dont rhyme at all.
ReplyDeleteI think that the saying poetry is the music of the soul means that poetry is music to the soul and you can never forget about it. For example, the star spangled banner always stays with us because it is important to us. It means that the soldiers fought for our freedom so we can be free americans and not have to listen to other countries. It means that soldiers have fought and fought and also got killed so that we could be free americans.
ReplyDeleteI agree with the saying that poretry is the music of the soul. It mean that people realy love poetry so that is why thay say it is the soule of the heart. that is why I agree.
ReplyDeleteI think that this qoute means is that poetry is meant to touch your soul. I disagree with this because poetry doesnt sound right. Music sounds right because it has ameaning while poetry has different meanings. Poetry is used to inspire you while music is used to ammuse you.
ReplyDeletei think the quote means poetry sooths the soul like music does,and helps relax you.i agree with this saying because when i read poetry at my old school people said it was really relaxing and cool.
ReplyDeleteI think the qoute means that poetry is relaxing just like music
ReplyDeleteI agree because music and Poetry are relaxing
no i dont think that music and poetry go hand in hand beuse music is variy diffrent from poetry.
ReplyDeleteWhat I Think This Quote Means Is That For Some People, Poetry Is Their Music. Some People Greatly Like Music, And Some People Greatly Like Poetry. In Their Opinion Poetry Is Something They Can Do For Fun. Music Gives Some People Emotion And Poetry Gives Others Emotion.
ReplyDeletePeotry Is The Music For Some. And No I Do Not Disagree With This Saying. People Have Their Opinions And Not Everyone May Agree, But Its Their Opinion
disagree because music beter than poetry
ReplyDelete1. I belive that this quote means that the protey is the music of the soul because rhyming. It helps people get their feelings out. It helps them get the sowwor out and feel better. It helps people express their selfs.
ReplyDelete2. Sometimes, music and poetry do go hand in hand. Rap is an example of them going hand in hand because some poems have words that rhyme. Raps rhyme alot in many songs. So rap can be related with some poems.
ReplyDeletePoetry comes from your heart and is very relaxing. The feelings of the poet effects the tone of the poem itself.Poetry is a way of letting out your feelings through rhyme and rythem. Poetry is like music, but at the same time not like music. Poetry is the music of the soul.
ReplyDelete1)Ithink that it means it is in someones soul it is made for someone.
ReplyDelete1 I agree with the quotes about Poetry being the music of the soul because without poetry their would be no music
ReplyDelete1)I think the music is form the soul.Becuase
ReplyDeletesome people put there feelings in to there music,And to tell people about them and there life.They use it to express thre feelings.
1-Some people believe that poetry is music of the soul. I agree because, some people use music to fill in there soul. Some people also use it to show there feelings. And to tell people about them selfs. This is why i agree with this statement.
ReplyDeletei agree with the quote because people are speaking from there heart in poetry and in music people have to think of the music and some of that could deal with personal problems. But when people read poetry that takes alot to tell there problems and things like that.
ReplyDeleteI think the quote means that people who play music alway loves it because it means somethimg to them.
ReplyDeletei dissagree because evey one has music that means something to them.
i don't argee.
Delete1. I think the quote "Poetry is the music of the soul" means that poetry has an important meaning and the person who writes it puts their feelings into it. I agree with this saying because when a person writes poetry they think about things in their life to say. It lets the writer expresses themselves through words. It also helps the writer get through things by writing.
ReplyDelete2.) I agree with the theory that poetry and music go hand in hand for a couple of reasons. First of all, poetry lets the writer express his or her own feelings into their work. This is much like music where most of the time songs are based on the writer's own experiences. Usually music rhymes and so does poetry. Poems and poetic works can almost always be transformed into a song. Lastly, poems and songs can get very emotional. Either in the joyous way or depressing way. Poems and songs reflect the writer's mood. Both can be written as happy pieces.
ReplyDeleteI think this quote means that poetry is a relaxing story that calms the mind.:) Yes i agree with this quote because it is true and poetry always calms me down yay go poetry.:)
ReplyDeleteNo i dont agree with this statement because it is not true !Music is for entertainment poetry is a story it may be silly it may be dramatic music is unpredictable you dont know what the heck the song is talking about one minute love the next minute hes singing about the week he has had so no i do not agree with this statement...And never will!!:#
1.I think that "Poetry is the music of the soul" means poetry is what you feel or whats your out take on the world like music.I also think that it means poetry is a type of music because of the feelings potraded in the music. I agree with this statement because both music and poetry both express feeling and emotions through writting or singing.
ReplyDeleteI disagree that poetry and music go together.In poetry most things rhyme, but music dose not rhyme.In music you sing the lyrics, but in poetry you just read the lines of poetry.Therefore music and poetry are not the same.
ReplyDelete1 i think this quote means that you cant write a song if you dont have poetry.i agree with this saying because songs or music have rythm and rhyming words.music has a meaning to it so its poetry.poetry has or can have rhyming words like music.
ReplyDelete2. I agree with the theory that music and poetry go hand and hand because song lyrics are alot like poetry. They both use stanzas, and they both sometimes rhyme.For example, the song "Hit the Road Jack" is music, but it has alot of rhyming and stanzas that make it alot like poetry.
ReplyDelete2. I agree with the theory that music and poetry hand and hand.because song lyrics are alot like poetry.
ReplyDelete2. I agreee that poetry and music go hand in hand. Music is basically poetry only with a harmony and instruments to back it up. Lyrics in a song have rhythms and patterns in them just as poetry does. For example, the chorus repeats itself and the lyrics usually rhyme in a song just as a poem repeats itself and usually rhymes.
ReplyDelete1.I think this quote means that music and poetry come from the heart.Its not something to make fun of if you enjoy singing or talking.This might be something your great at so you might want to try poetry.
ReplyDeleteI chose question number 2.....
ReplyDeletePoetry and music do go together which makes them go hand in hand! Country music is what I listen to all the time. Music is simpily a poem and you just whip out your guitar and create the music for the poem. The lyrics usually rhyme in a poem, which transfers into a song. A song that I listen to on a daily basis is "Not ready to make nice" by The Dixie Chicks!
1)Poetry can be a heart break of musuic I think it is a way to explain your feelings to other people,a poem can be hard to write or it can be easy to write to.
ReplyDeleteI disagree on the second question because music and poetry are two different thing. For instance, music is something that makes you happy or sad. Poetry is just words that describe how you feel. So I think music and poetry shouldn't be together.
ReplyDelete1. I think this qoute means that poetry can move you places with your imagenation. I agree with this statement because poetry is the soul of music because some music is poetry, just with music to it.
ReplyDelete2- I agree because music has the same characteristics as poems such as rap, i think rap is closest to poetry than any music because its mainly about the ryme and not the affects or sounds. Also most of the time a poem tells a story and so does alot of rap songs.
ReplyDeleteI don't think that music and poetry go hand and hand. I think that they are similar. Music also rythms. Poetry doesn't always rythm.
ReplyDeleteI love poetry.I think that music and poetry goes hand in hand. You have a song and you can make it into a poet.You write a poet and you can trun it in to a song.so I agree.
ReplyDeleteI agree that poetry and music goes hand to hand. The poetry is like music because they both have to have a rythem.Also they both dont have to rim.Another reason is they both have to have complet sentences.
ReplyDeleteI think the term "Poetry is music of the soul" means that even though poetry is mainly in mello tone it still can be used in music in a sad, angry way, or even stay in the same mello tone as it was originaly was.
ReplyDelete1.poetry comes from the heart such as fealings and emotions. Yes I agree becouse poetry is full of emotion and fealings. Such as fealing pain or sarrow. It also shows emotion such as sad,happy.
ReplyDelete1 I agree with number1 because music is just poetry with music added.And in this way i agree with the first statement. Ithink this saying means that poetry are lyrics with no music put to them.
ReplyDelete1: "poetry is the music of the soul" means that poetry can be music and music can be poetry.Yes i do agree with this saying " poetry is music of the soul"because poetry is everywhere.I love poetry because it ryhmes.poetry can be anywhere at anytime along with music and other things. That is my anwser to number one.
ReplyDeleteI chose question 2 and i agree with the argument because music is like a poem from your heart that doesn't always has to sound alike so i agree with the theory.
ReplyDeleteI think that poetry does not go together with music. Poetry is were you express your fillings in words and ryems.But music is were you express your self though music and lyirics. And if you can tell you can here the frustation somtimes but not always in the music.
ReplyDelete1.) i agree that poetry is music from the soul.
ReplyDelete2.)Sometimes i do agree that they go hand in hand. I agree beacause they are both kind of thoughts or sayings turned into something useful.You could use them as inspiration or for fun in life.
I agree with theory number 2. Because music and poetry are hand to hand. In music you ryme and you also ryme in poetry. You could even look up a song that kinda sounds like a peom you like or know.
ReplyDelete1.) I agree with this quote. I agree with it because, poetry is very soothing sometimes. Some people really enjoy to just read it all the time. Some people do it as a hobby.
ReplyDelete1.I don't think poetry is the music of the soul. I think music is the music of the soul.
ReplyDeleteThe reason that I think music is the music of the soul is because I don't like poetry. I don't like poetry because I just don't listen to it.
I agree, I think the quote means that the rythm of the poetry speeks to every person diferanly in there own way.
ReplyDeleteI agree that music and poetry go hand to hand because music and poetry are kind of like the same thing u write thim and in music u sing it but also in poetry u can sing it or say it just like we did in class when we wrote our songs we could eather sing thim or say thim so to me music and poetry goes hand to hand with each other.
ReplyDeleteyes i agree that poetry and music go hand in hand because take the music from a song and you got a poem. Also if you add music and a rythym to a poem you got a song. That is how and why i i agree with the thoery that poetry and music go handinhanf
ReplyDelete1. I agree with this saying. I agree because i think poetry is similar to music and comes from your soul because it comes from you and your thoughts and feelings.I think this quote means that poetry is music but it comes from you and has all of your thoughts. Also i think it means that it has your beliefs and true feelings from the soul.
ReplyDeleteI think that the qoute "Poetry is music to the soul" means poetry calms you down like a good slow sound. I agree, because, when I hear a low rythem song, I just want to fall right asleep. So, the quote means like if you read a poem thats long, you will fall asleep?
ReplyDelete2. I think that poetry and music go hand and hand because poetry is all about expressing your feelings and song writing is the same, because they both are meant to express your feelings. I also diagree with this because some people think that poetry is supposed to rhyme, sort of like a song.
ReplyDeleteI agree with the theroy in number 2 because, people can transform poems in to songs.Poems are just shorter songs. Songs and poems both can ryme. People sing both songs and poems.
ReplyDeleteI think "poetry is the music of the soul" means like a nice and easy sound. And a low sound makes me want to fall right a sleep. I agree because poetry is nice and it rymes. And it is easy to work with but it is also easy to read and right
ReplyDeleteI agree that music and poetry go hand in hand becaues music and poetry are kind of stuff that you make up by hands on.
ReplyDeletei agree with you scotty
Deletei agree
Delete1)I disagree with you because poetry will never be music.it cant be music because it is basicaly a love story.Oh and dont get me wrong I kinda like it but it will never be music.
ReplyDeletethis is wrong willie it is music
Deletei kind de argee with you it it is kind a love story
Delete2. Yes I think music and poetry go hand and hand because they are almost just alike. Poetry is music without lyrics and music is poetry with a beat and rythim. And you can take lyrics from a song and make it into poem.
ReplyDeleteI aggree with the threory because most songs do go together. mudvayne world so cold he talk about holding the hand of your best friend look in to there eyes and watch them drift away.but with most songs they do go together with most ideas. But then some songs dont go together like Nelly dream he talks about many differrent things that has to do with his life and dont relate to anything
ReplyDeleteI dont agree with "Poetry is the music of the soul." I think that poetry is some what music of the soul, but some poems dont really connect to the soul. Poetry is short but some poems are really good.
ReplyDeleteI think the quote "Poetry is the music of the soul" means that if you have a family member that is good at singing or is good at playing an insturment then you most-likely will carry that trait. Example- lets say your mom is an amazing singer then you may carry that trait and be good at singing as well. Thats what I think the quote means.
ReplyDeleteI agree that poetry is the music of the soul. I think that everything has its own kind of music, and poetry is like music to us. I think the quote means that poetry can cheer us up when our hopes are down, just like how music does. So maybe poetry is more important than it seems.
ReplyDeletei agree because poetry is the music of the soul
ReplyDeletethis cute
DeleteI think that the quote means that poetry is soulful and in a music way. I agree with it because poetry is a way of expressing feelings. Poetry also explains things bout nature, and ways of life. It can also be just to explain or put feeling into something. So I do believe that poetry is the music of soul.
ReplyDelete1. I think poetry is the music of the soul means that music makes people reach out to their soul. In other words being their self. I agree with this statement because when I listen to music it's like I'm a whole different person or in a different world. Also when I look at other people when they're listening to music it looks like they're totally different people.
ReplyDeleteI agree because they are alike. Music doesn't rym. Poems do rym. Music is long them peoms
ReplyDeleteQuestion#2-I agree with the theory that poetry and music go hand in hand. I agree because for some people poetry is a way to express their emotions about things that are important to them. For many people music is a way to express their emotions and tell about things that have happened to them like a broken heart or a broken home or true love, but all of these things are important to them.
ReplyDeleteHI
ReplyDeleteROBERT FROST's dad's name was WILLAM FROST he was a jounalist and an ardent democrat and he's dad had died when he was elenven years old his scottish mother,the former isabella moody,resumed her caree as a schoolteacher to support her family the family lived in lawrence,matthachuses,with frost parental grandfather,WILLAM PRESCOTT FROST,who gave his grandson a good schooling.in 1892 frost graduated from a high scool and, and attended darthmouth collage for a few months.
ReplyDelete